Friday, January 22, 2010

T's Thai


T's Thai is my go to spot in West LA for Thai food. Aside from being located within ten blocks of my apartment (and about 3 from my old digs) they have some of the most delicious noodles and a la carte items I have ever had.
Now, typically I trust yelpers and their reviews, but I feel like people have completely missed on T's. The departure may be due to my disaffection for all things spicy but if you ever go here is what to order:
Starters - Steamed Dumplings, Egg Rolls, or Spicy Beef Sald
Soup - Wonton Soup
Entrees - Pad See-ew with pork, Green Bean with Chicken, Brown Rice
Drink - Thai Iced Tea
I really can't say enough about how delicious the two entrees above are. The Pad See-ew, which I had never eaten before T's, is the perfect balance of hearty and sweet. The meat is clean and lean. The green beans are always cooked perfectly and the chicken is always white meat. But really, get the Pad See-ew. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment